Re: Questions to understund ITALC

2007/12/4, Petter Reinholdtsen <pere@hungry.com>:
> > 1-if I'm working on a thinclient, how can I know my IP ?
> I'm not sure, but try 'echo $ESPEAKER' or 'w'.

On the thinclient
'echo $SPEAKER' give samthing like '192.168.0.250:16001'
and that is good but there's a problem:
I call a script using the file /etc/kde/kde3/Xstartup
that use the variable $ESPEAKER but it seems it's not resolved in the same way.
Maybe this variable is set up after the esecution of /etc/kde/kde3/Xstartup.
What do you think?
If it's like that, is there another configuration file I can use to
execute a script after a user has been logged in?