ControlAula new version

Hi all,
I'm finishing the new version of ControlAula.
This time I've being patient enough to document everything in spanish
and in english. Well, in fact the english documentation can be called
spanglish documentation, so I am asking for some english native person
or with a good english level to take a look at it and fix it.
The documentation is available in a subversion repository and at my web
site.
All the new features, code, guides, etc. is available at
http://www.itais.net/2007/11/19/controlaula-10-pre-release/

I hope to release the definitive 1.0 version as soon as all the
translations are availables. By now, there are turkish, spanish, french,
italian, portuguese and english versions that now have to be updated for
the new version. Any other language is welcome.

Best Regards.
José L.