Re: S: CD Server not only for samba

A German howto using daemon-tools can be found here:
http://lehrerfortbildung-bw.de/netz/muster/linux/material/client/cdserver.html

BTW: Any hint how to create (and then map) samba groups on a Sarge
tjener? Following Ronny's instructions (NET GROUPMAP) failed as there
is no valid backend script bound to this command.

Regards
Ralf