Re: LWAT problems

Valerio Pachera skrev:
> If I try to import users like explained in the LWAT help
> (User template; Fullname; Username; Password; Additional group membership)
> the passwords I specified in this files are changed by LWAT when
> pressed the "check" button.
>
> That's not good :(

What is not good, is that this was not tested and reported before
debian-edu was shipped.

If you search the mail archive, you will find an answer to the bug.
(maybe it was to admin-discuss, I dont remember)

The bug is a in /usr/share/lwat/templates/import.tpl, where a field is
written as "Password", but should be "password"

It is fixed in CVS, I'm not sure if that fix will make it into
debian-edu 3.0 (also known as terra).

--
Finn-Arne Johansen
faj@bzz.no http://bzz.no/