Re: Is gnutu something we should include?

On Tue, 28 Aug 2007, Petter Reinholdtsen wrote:

This sounds interesting for us.  Did anyone test it?  Is it useful to
get included in Debian and Debian Edu?  It seem to be missing in
Debian at the moment, and I did not find any WNPP request either.

Seems to be interesting.  Perhaps you can ask the authors for the
source of their debs and have not much packaging work.
When doing so, you might even the authors whether they are interested
in working for Debian-Edu in Poland. :)

Kind regards

        Andreas.

--