Re: usernames and icons

nigel barker skrev:
> Two easy ones (I hope)
>
> I want the usernames to be like SL2, ie. Norrin Rad becomes user
> norrinr, because I believe its going to be much simpler for little kids
> (and teachers!). Where do I change that?

There is 2 easy options:
 Either specify all usernames together with the fullname in the file
that users are imported from like this:
Fullname;username
(you can have more fields)

or you type in the username you want for a user when you add the users
one by one in lwat.

lwat automaticly starts with the 3 first from both the firstname and the
lastname. Then it follows some rull where characters are added and
removed until a free username is found. For a last try, numbers are
added at the end.

I dont really remember how it's generated, but it's all in
/usr/share/lwat/web/functions.php (I think)

--
Finn-Arne Johansen
faj@bzz.no http://bzz.no/