Re: Translation status for the installation questions (6 done, 16 not done)

Hi Petter and *,

On Wednesday 18 July 2007 22:48, Petter Reinholdtsen wrote:
> If you see your language code in this list, and want to have the
> questions completely translated when we release, you have a few days
> to complete the translation.  The latest text is in unstable and the
> svn.debian.org subversion repository for the debian-edu alioth
> project.

I just want to remark, that I also translated the two missing german strings
and commited them to svn, before Maximilian translated them too and send them
to the list. And then you committed those without running "svn up" first.

Mistakes are there to learn from :-) (Thats why I wanted to remark this...)

regards,
	Holger