Press Package outlined in the Wiki - please help beef it up!
Good morning everyone,
I have put together an outline of the Press Package for our 3.0
release of Debian-Edu/Skolelinux.
The Press Package contains some information at the top about the
contents, references to the international English press release
and some quotes.
Currently there are only two main parts:
1: The Press Release
If we have time I would very much like to ask you all to help me add
some more content during today and until release:
- Pictures of the media contacts if we have that available
- Our Logo in formats that are usable for publishing online/print.
- More quotes, please add your own in the English edition so we
can translate to other languages et. al.
- Relevant success-stories focusing on new technology we provide
and local people who can be contacted (by local media.)
- Media contacts in more regions and countries.
(o_ / With regards,
| / Anders Kringstad Hanssen - <akai at skolelinux dot no>
//\-X Leader, Free software in schools, Norway - <www.skolelinux.no>
V_/_ Leader, Trondheim Linux User Group (TLUG) - <www.tlug.no>