Re: Slx: r52112 - trunk/www/developer.skolelinux.no/arkitektur

[Holger Levsen]
> Urgs. Sorry, I only ment to commit the removal of those two files :-(

Obs. :)

> OTOH I propose to move that document to
> http://wiki.skolelinux.no/DebianEdu/Documentation/Etch/Architecture
> - which will present us with the new challange of how to include
> different images for different languages :-)

I am positive to move the architecture document to the wiki, but have
not started on it because of the problems with handling the figures.
Perhaps we can do some sed editing of the xfig image to make
translated figures?  We need to solve the image/figure handling before
we do it.

> How have those localized png/jpgs been created? Does dia support
> localisation via gettext or where they created manually?

Nope. :)

Happy hacking,