Re: Once PC supporting 10 clients

Please check this link and see six systems:
http://www.insignesoftware.com/default.php

Previously they used to have English [ circ 2003-2004 ] but now
no more English. If I remember it is[was] based upon Backstreet
Ruby kernel patch, what we need is some one who could read those
and then describe.

Hope this helps.

Tariq.