Re: 3 developer meetings in Extremadura 2007

Hi mates

> I started a coordination page for a CDD meeting at
>
>      http://wiki.debian.org/CustomDebian/Extremadura2007
It would be nice to have an Extremadura meeting for debian-edu again (one for
all CDDs would of course also be nice).
I think one question would be the date.
For me, for instance, this would be the most important question. I personally
vote for November (from the 14th) to January (to the 10th), but I am not the
bounding point. Will the date be set by the Extremadura people?

Cheers
Steffen