Re: please test newer ltsp/ltspfs

[Klaus Ade Johnstad]
> Please tell us what exactly we should test, some of us might be
> totally unfamiliar with possible shortcommings and bugs present in
> elder versions of ltsp and ltspfs. What should we test to see if is
> working now, and so on.

First of all, it is interesting to know if it is working at all.
Next, the recent changes has been to local devices (USB sticks etc)
and sound support, so it would be nice to know if this is working as
it should.  Finally, it would be nice to know if the latest changes
solve the local device issue with diskless workstations, or if there
is still something missing before it work out of the box.

Happy hacking,