The squid configuration need a review

It has been reported that the link https://www:631/ did not work.  I
just discovered why.  Squid refuses to serve that port using SSL.  I'm
not quite sure why, but adding 'acl SSL_ports port 631' to
/etc/squid/squid.conf did solve the problem.

Looking in /var/log/installer/syslog, I notice the file is edited and
a few things are added.  Among them are support for caching webmin.  I
guess we should drop this for Etch?  These findings make me suspect we
should review the squid configuration to make sure it still make sense.

Happy hacking,