gnuschool

hi Skoletuxe,

is here somebody who has knowledge about gnuschool?

does someone has test it with skolelinux?

Hi,

gnuschool is a new program that helps teachers assess students.
It also lets schools keep track of student attendance.
Correcting paper tests/quizzes takes lots of time, which means
few assessments.
With gnuschool, teachers can test/quiz students regularly on
homework etc.
My students liked seeing the test corrected right away.
gnuschool helps children learn.
I encourage you to assist me with this program.

gnuschool can be found at http://ftp.gnu.org/gnu/gnuschool/ and
ftp://ftp.gnu.org/gnu/gnuschool/

Best regards,
Peter Rios

Regards/AmicaLinuxement/Saludos/Viele Gruesse!
Kurt Gramlich
--
kurt@skolelinux.de
GnuPG Key ID 0xE263FCD4