Linuxtag 2007 Berlin

dear Skoletuxe

skolelinux will be present in Berlin from 29.5. to 2.6.
Because of a Sponsor we will have 10 new machines and demonstrate
in a classroom, what skolelinux has to offer.

we will have one german class of 18 pupils (12 years old)
to test our applications ;-)

all of you who like to help or visit us in Berlin
please put your name in the german wiki

http://wiki.skolelinux.de/LinuxTag2007

so we are able to sponsor you free entry

we have build up a freedom toaster so we are able to offer more
than 50 different LiveCds ;-)

we offer Seminarix, OLPC Live Cd, Snofrix, latest Knoppix, JUX 2.0 ...

a uncomplete List you find here:

http://wiki.skolelinux.de/FreedomToaster/LiveCds

and a uncomplete list with URLs to download

http://wiki.skolelinux.de/LiveCDs

hope to meet you in Berlin!

our new Flyer is ready in german, we will have 2500 in Berlin

http://wiki.skolelinux.de/Flyer

perhaps someone could translate it from german to english ..

Regards/AmicaLinuxement/Saludos/Viele Gruesse!
Kurt Gramlich
--
kurt@skolelinux.de
GnuPG Key ID 0xE263FCD4