Re: r33089 - trunk/src/debian-edu-config/var/www

On Sunday 06 May 2007 21:52, Ronny Aasen wrote:
> Modified:
>    trunk/src/debian-edu-config/var/www/index.html.en
> Log:
>  chenged the text on the frontpage of http://tjener. please check and
> improve on it. when we'r happy we can translate to the other languages

Some remarks:

- doesnt link to wiki.debian.org/DebianEdu (which brings up the question how
to handle language specific links like wiki.skolelinux.de)

- links to http://developer.skolelinux.no/index.html.en which is quite
outdated ("Skolelinux beta release 2 was published in the fall of 2002. Work
is still very much in progress!") - I would suggest to drop this link in
favor of the one to wiki.d.o/DebianEdu

- "Munin: Choose this to get to the Munin statistic pages." - what are munin
statistics? ;)

- "Webmin" - haha. :)

- popcon: "To participate, run the _debian-edu installer_ script as root." -
wouldnt "apt-get install popcon" (or dpkg -reconfigure..) be much better?

- /var/www is not the suggested||mandated location for web-content anymore (by
FHS). /srv/www is it.

regards,
	Holger