Re: DVD Cover

Hi James,

thanks for your work - it's really good to see you are getting
involved ;)

Am Freitag 04 Mai 2007 22:10 schrieb James Herrington:
> The link is on the artwork team page which is here:
>
> http://wiki.debian.org/DebianEdu/Teams/ArtWork

Also very beautiful. Did you use the vector graphics? I used inkscape
for my wallpapers.

As for the DVD cover, reading my name on it makes me smile. However, I
doubt that I deserve the honour to be listed within top 20 developers.

Maybe it's better to state one or two persons who are in charge,
additionally we list all hundred people in tiny letters.

Just another idea for artworks I found on a swiss page:
http://www.ossanschulen.ch/

Regards
Ralf