bugzilla or wiki? Or: how should we handle our bugs?

Hey guys!

I had today an closer look on the remaining bugs in debian-edu, and I
recognised during this that we use two tools to track our bugs...
bugzilla and wiki.debian.org.
Sometimes the bug is in both, or the bug is only in bugzilla or in the
wiki. This make it very complicated to have an good overview.

To solve this and to give us a better overview what has to be done I
would suggest:

1.) Move the complete bugs into the bugzilla (maybe clean it from old
and uninteresting bugs before doing so). this is the way I prefer since:
 - Each bug is assigned to anybody
 - Each bug has a ID
 - The buglist gaves an better overview than the wiki statuspage.
 - Discussion of bugs possible

2.) Drop the bugzilla and use only the wiki. This has the advantage that
we don't have to clean the bugzilla ;-).
the disatvantage is, we don't have real bug IDs. everybody can delete an
bug without we would recognise it. (only an mail on commits). And it is
hard to discuss the bug there (or we have to create subpages for each bug)

Okay, as I wrote above, I would prefer to use bugzilla to track our
bugs. What do the others think? Any other suggestions? Any comments?

Okay, /me is now going back into the sun ;-)

Have a nice weekend!

Greetings
Patrick

--