New test release almost ready, please test daily built DVD

I've spent this weekend tuning the DVD image, and am happy to report
that it is now working fairly well.  I suspect we are almost ready for
a test release.

Please give the daily built DVD image a try, and record any major
problems found into
<URL:http://wiki.debian.org/DebianEdu/Status/Etch>.

Instructions on how to test the daily built DVD image is available
from <URL:http://wiki.debian.org/DebianEdu/HowTo/TestCDinstall>.  I
just updated it to use the latest URLs.  Here is a short summary for
the impatient.

 1 Make sure you have 12 GiB free space on your hard drive.

 2 Install qemu as root using

    aptitude install qemu

 3 For faster qemu execution, install kqemu as root using

    aptitude install kqemu-source kqemu-common
    module-assistant prepare
    module-assistant build kqemu-source
    module-assistant install kqemu-source
    modprobe kqemu && echo kqemu >> /etc/modules

 4 Fetch the DVD image (4.4 GiB) using

    rsync -vt \
      ftp.skolelinux.no::skolelinux-etch-test-dvd/debian-edu-i386-DVD-1.iso \
      debian-edu-i386-DVD-1.iso

 5 Create 6 GiB sparse virtual disk using

      qemu-img create virtualhda 6G

 6 Boot qemu to run the installation

    qemu -user-net -pci -m 128 -boot d -cdrom debian-edu-i386-DVD-1.iso \
      -hda virtual-hda

 7 Run the installed machine

    qemu -user-net -pci -m 128 -boot c -cdrom debian-edu-i386-DVD-1.iso \
      -hda virtual-hda

Happy hacking.