installation problem: expert installation

Hey guys,

I talked today with a user of skolelinux and he performed and expert
installation and wasn't ask for the rootpw since he choose: "Don't allow
root login. and use sudo su."
So the root user has no pw set and therefore the admin user of the ldap
database also.
I think we should disable this possibility to create a local user in the
expert installation and preseed this question to work around this
problem.

Any suggestions?

If not I will introduce these preseed values this evening I guess ;)

Greetings
Patrick