Teachers' Guide to Skolelinux / Re: Wikibooks as Platform for Newdriftbook etc.?

13 months later, this request deserves yet another try ;)

	http://wiki.debian.org/WikiBooks

Abstract: I plan to publish a Teachers' Guide to Skolelinux (or
something similar) as Wikibook.

Hoping there is plenty of teaching staff on this list, I expect your
subscription...

Kindly
Ralf