Re: Free software world conference

Hi,

On Wednesday 31 January 2007 00:02, José L. Redrejo Rodríguez wrote:
> I think lenny is a good crosspoint for us too. We have time enough to
> learn the different aproaches and improve our systems.
> > BTW, I've submitted a workshop about these issues for debconf7 as well.
> > (The topic is something like "building CDDs inside of lenny" or so)
> Great, It could be another chance to learn  & meet to check our
> progress.

And we have more than one year to implement the stuff we plan now. :)

I'll only be there on thursday evening and friday, but maybe we should set up
a meeting to plan some greater collaboration.

Looking at the schedule
(http://www.freesoftwareworldconference.com/en/files/schedule.pdf), on
thursday from 18oo there are no events planned in the "gnu linex hall", maybe
we can meet there to discuss our plans for lenny?! Can someone from
Extremadura take arrange this? Or is the room not empty/available?

http://wiki.debian.org/DebianEdu/DevCampFrance2007 which is later this month
and still has free seats,  is also a great opportunity for the country
specific teams, to finish these plans and start working on them! :)

regards,
	Holger