Re: No registration reminder yet

[Ralf Gesellensetter]
> happy new year to all of you!

Thank you.  Happy new year to you, and all the other readers on this
list.  I am sure 2007 is going to be a great year for free software
here in Norway. :)

> Alas, I didn't get any feedback to my request. Is there any point in
> sending mails to our school contacts? What do you think.

I believe it is needed to maintain a high data quality on the list.  A
comment on the norwegian list bruker@ said that the writer had given
up on the list because it was full of errors.  I told him that the
situation was improving now that we had you to take care of the list
again, but I belive it is vital that work is done to make sure the
entries on the list is real and current.  Sending reminders and
requests for review is possibly the only way we have to make that
happen.

> (2) Here, we started a letter to be sent to all registered test
> schools:
>
> http://wiki.debian.org/DebianEdu/ReferenceSchools/Letter

The letter lack an URL poting to where the entry can be updated, and
also lack an URL to the full list.  Both is probably required to get
people to improve the info on the list.  Also, it lack information on
how to remove an entry which is outdated or incorrect.  The contacts
are going to need this information to update their entries.

Friendly,