Re: Cipux status

Hi Xavier,

Thank you for your report, that was exactly what I need now. :)

This dfsg version did not build correctly, I released 3.2.12

On Thursday 28 December 2006 22:53, Xavier Oswald wrote:
> On 23:03 Wed 20 Dec     , Xavier Oswald wrote:
> > W: cipux-cibot: zero-byte-file-in-doc-directory
> > usr/share/doc/cipux-cibot/html/cipux_setup_ldap_objects.html N:
> > N:   Package contains a file which is empty.
> > N:
>
> Done !
(Yes I fixed it today)

> > Check FilesCheck failed. Exception KeyError thrown
> > ('/usr/share/man/man3/CipUX'). Check DocumentationCheck failed. Exception
> > KeyError thrown ('/usr/share/man/man3/CipUX::CAT::Web.3pm.gz'). Check
> > FilesCheck failed. Exception KeyError thrown
> > ('/usr/share/man/man3/CipUX'). Check DocumentationCheck failed. Exception
> > KeyError thrown ('/usr/share/man/man3/CipUX::Conversion.3pm.gz').
>
> This is a well know bug of linda, please have a look at #385891.
> I tested these two manpages separatly and they are working fine.

ok,  I will leave it as it is for now.

( I expected something like this, because only Perl standard methods are used
to create them, automatically.)

> > W: cipux-cibot; File /usr/lib/cipux/sbin/cipux_setup contained in
> > /usr/lib of Architecture: all package. The file shown above is installed
> > into /usr/lib, but the package that contains it is a
> > architecture-independent package. This file should be installed into
> > /usr/share instead.
> > W: cipux-profile; File /usr/lib/cipux/sbin/cipux_profile_fr contained in
> > /usr/lib of Architecture: all package. W: cipux-rpc; File
> > /usr/lib/cipux/bin/cipux_rpc contained in /usr/lib of Architecture: all
> > package. W: cipux-samba; File /usr/lib/cipux/bot/cipux_bot_logon_ldap
> > contained in /usr/lib of Architecture: all package.
>
> Christian, any news about these remaining warnings ?

I will fix it this night or tomorrow.

Greetings
Christian