Re: Cipux status

On Wed, Dec 20, 2006 at 11:03:11PM +0100, Xavier Oswald wrote:
> Well, I have work a little bit on Cipux ( between two school exams ;).
> There are the last things to solve:
...snip...
> W: cipux-cibot; File /usr/lib/cipux/sbin/cipux_setup contained in /usr/lib of Architecture: all package.
>  The file shown above is installed into /usr/lib, but the package that
>  contains it is a architecture-independent package. This file should be
>  installed into /usr/share instead.
> W: cipux-profile; File /usr/lib/cipux/sbin/cipux_profile_fr contained in /usr/lib of Architecture: all package.
> W: cipux-rpc; File /usr/lib/cipux/bin/cipux_rpc contained in /usr/lib of Architecture: all package.
> W: cipux-samba; File /usr/lib/cipux/bot/cipux_bot_logon_ldap contained in /usr/lib of Architecture: all package.

move those files in /usr/lib/cipux to /usr/share/cipux.

this may require modifying some of the other programs that make use of
these files to look in /usr/share instead of /usr/lib.

that's probably all you need to do, though :)

i'm guessing that this isn't true, but if they really are
architecture-dependent files (binaries compiled for a certain
architecture), change the architecture to "any" instead of "all".

if they're just shell, perl, python or ruby scripts, chances are you
should leave it arch "all" and move the files to /usr/share.

live well,
  vagrant