Strange ssh-problem

This is not directly Skolelinux related, but I ask here anyway, since his happens on a Skolelinux 2.0 box.

From time to time I get this when I try to reach the box with ssh:

It could be several weeks between this happening, but it does happen. We used to run K12LTSP (Fedora) before we changed to Skolelinux 2.0 this summer. It never happened on those installations.

However, it did happen on my mailserver at home yesterday, and that is a Fedora Core3 box...

What is this? I have tried googling for it, but only found something about hosts.allow/deny. Surely that can't be it since I _can_ login most of the time.

Best Regards
Trond Maehlum

--
Chuck Norris' hand is the only hand that can beat a Royal Flush.