cipux: (semi-)automated build, dfsg-free (and smaller)

Hi,

http://developer.skolelinux.no/~holger/CipUX/make_orig_tar_and_build_debs is a
bash script, which checks out cipux from svn (even if you don't have an
alioth account or are not a member of the cipux project), creates a
dfsg.orig.tar.gz and builds the cipux debs. You need to execute it in a
etch/sid environment and the only build-depends cipux has, is debhelper.
Enjoy! :)

When run it needs the cipux version as a parameter, currently it's 3.2.11

This script removes cipux-deploy from the cipux-source before it creates a
cipux_$version.dfsg1.orig.tar.gz, because a.) we dont need cipux-deploy and
b.) cipux-deploy contains free software (vmlinux and a initrd.gz) without
those sources, thus making it non-free (a licence violation actually, but I
leave this to upstream to resolve...) - and because of this I changed the
version in debian/changelog to 3.2.12.dfsg1-1.

I also modified debian/rules and control not to build cipux-deploy (obviously)
and cipux-cat-webmin, as we don't have webmin in debian anymore. And I added
myself to uploaders in debian/control...

As a result, the source package is now only 2.7mb, and all binary(-all)
packages together are 632kb.

regards,
	Holger

P.S.: I'd like to put make_orig_tar_and_build_debs into svn as well, but at
the moment I don't know where.