Re: meeting debian

On Monday 11 December 2006 11:39, Xavier Oswald wrote:
> On 00:52 Mon 11 Dec     , Christian Kuelker wrote:
> > The Linitian warning jever send to me are:
> > W: cipux-cibot: script-not-executable
> > ./etc/cipux/refine.d/disabled/oo11.sh W: cipux-cibot:
> > script-not-executable ./etc/cipux/refine.d/disabled/kde3.sh W:
> > cipux-cibot: script-not-executable ./etc/cipux/refine.d/disabled/xchat.sh
> > W: cipux-cibot: script-not-executable
> > ./etc/cipux/refine.d/enabled/void.sh
>
> I think for these warnings you just have to do a small chmod +x on this
> files or ?

I am not sure. This are plugins for the refine script and not to be intended
to be executed directly. I think Lintian hurts here more then it helped.

If I make the +x then Lintian might complain about
- there is no she bang line
- this is an executable and it is not at the right position.

But try it and tell me what lintian says.

Any solutions?

Greetings
Christian