Re: r29321 - in trunk/src/debian-edu: debian tasks

Hi,

On Thursday 07 December 2006 12:32, Steffen Joeris wrote:
> Author: white-guest
> New Revision: 29321
>
> Log:
> * remove dependency against kdeedu metapackage
> * add dependency against blinken from kdeedu source

Why only blinken?

kdeedu depends on

blinken  kalzium  kanagram  kbruch  kdeedu-data  keduca  khangman  kig  kiten
klatin klettres  kmplot  kpercentage kstars  ktouch kturtle  kverbos
kvoctrain  kwordquiz  indi

and I think there are other useful programs among them.

kiten (Japanese reference/study tool for KDE) is the one we dont really need
and which has the depends on the japanese fonts, but the rest of packages
should be on the cd, IMHO.

regards,
	Holger