changes to the debian-edu tasks

Hi

I changed some tasks in the debian-edu package and uploaded it to
debian-edu/local etch-test .
First of all I made sure that luma[0] made it on the first CD.
I also removed the dependency against the kdeedu metapackage, because after a
small discussion on #debian-edu we agreed that we want to get rid off the
japanese fonts as they take much space from CD 1. Furthermore I have to
announce that gcompris is still not part of the CD 1 due to a lack of space.
For kdeedu the debian-edu package depends on the individual binary packages we
want, maybe I missed some so feel free to add them.
If you have some comments on my changes, please feel free to give input here.
Therefore I paste the changelog entry below.

Cheers
Steffen

debian-edu (0.813+svn29345) terra; urgency=low

  [ Steffen Joeris ]
  * common task:
   - Add luma (dependency) and lat (recommends) as LDAP administration
     tools which can be used for user administration
   - Reduce recommends against cfengine-doc to suggests to save more
     space
  * misc task:
   - Add blinken to the depends list
  * desktop-other task:
   - Remove the dependency against the kdeedu metapackage, we depend
     against the individual binary packages
  * standalone task:
   - Remove the dependency against the kdeedu metapackage, we depend
     against the individual binary packages
   - Reduce dependency against gcompris to recommends as we need to drop
     it from CD1 to save some space
   - Reduce dependency against firefox to recommends, we have konqueror
     as the default browser

[0]: http://packages.debian.org/unstable/utils/luma