Re: info about skolelinux

Am Sonntag 03 Dezember 2006 22:25 schrieb Lior Kaplan:
> I do have personal knowledge about Skolelinux, but I'll appreciate
> official info about the project, and especially regarding the ties
> with the governments / ministries of education.

For the latter, you might also ask Knut. This presentation looks
interesting to me:

http://people.debian.org/~enrico/talks/20050104-Taichung/taichung.pdf

It is not only about Debian-Edu, but has some Hebrew letters ;)

More details on funding can be foud here:

http://developer.skolelinux.no/brev/20040715_eu2foss-application.html

Another nice presentation by Knut is here:
http://developer.skolelinux.no/~knuty/2005-11-15-about-skolelinux.odp

In case you know if any schools running Skolelinux in your country,
please be kind enough to tell us at
http://www.skolelinux.no/slschools/editschool.php?lang=en

If you state its coordinates, we can plot it on
http://www.skolelinux.no/slschools/cartography.html

Kind regards
Ralf