Re: Article on KDE usability for Kids

[Andreas Tille]
> The only pro I accept in the sense of Debian-Edu are the educational
> applications that integrate that nicely into the desktop.

The main argument when we selected KDE was that it was translated to
the languages we care about.  Gnome lacked translation to Norwegian
Nynorsk.  KDE still is translated to more languages than Gnome, as far
as I know.  Having applications in ones native language is important
for kids who haven't learned any foreign languages yet.

Friendly,