Re: mEDUXa v1.0 released

Hi all,

mEDUXa goes preinstalled in the machines that gonna be deployed during the
following monthes. We hope to have ready something to install in about two
monthes, when the deployment is finished and we fix the first group of bugs
the teachers dicover during this period. We are also designing the contents
and the community project related with mEDUXa. This is the first big free
software project the Canary Island local Gov releases so it is hard for us to
convince them about what it is needed to be done for having a healthy
community project.

All the code and contents associated to mEDUXa are, as we announced GPL or
follow the Debian directives so everythings is going to be published after
the deployment.

Until then, stay tuned in these web for more details:

www.grupocpd.com
www.agustin.ejerciciosresueltos.com
www.gobiernodecanarias.org/medusa

Bye

--
ejerciciosresueltos.com
C/ San Pedro Alcántara nº 11, entresuelo. S/C de Tenerife. España