Re: ITP: debian-edu-doc

On Sat, 25 Nov 2006, Holger Levsen wrote:

I want to create and maintain a debian-edu-doc package similar to the
debian-doc package. IMO it should be build from the debian-edu source package
and include documentation how to get started in debian-edu as well as keep it
running.

Great.  Keeping the idea in mind to build debian-edu packages using
cdd-dev I would like to ask you what techniques do you intend to
use for debian-edu-doc.  On my todo list for cdd-dev (post-Etch)
is also building debian-med-doc package from debian-med source and
thus I would enhance cdd-dev to cope with this problem.  So it seems
to be a good idea to use the same technique here and think about a
common directory layout.

Kind regards

          Andreas.

--