Re: Invitation for developers meeting

For this dev camp,

The goals for this camp is to finish the work on the user administration CipUX - CipUXPHP, and to work on the Etch version of Debian-edu.

For the costs: you will get directly the ticket at home (plane or train). We have the money for between 20 and 30 persons this time.

Put your name as soon as possible on the web site

Thierry

2006/11/20, Holger Levsen <debian@layer-acht.org>:
Hi Arnaud,

(full-quote to bring back context...)

On Friday 13 October 2006 15:58, Arnaud LUQUIN wrote:
> I have just received the confirmation that we can organize a developers
> meeting in France for the skolelinux team in January 2007.
>
> This session will be organized in France (Soissons) near Paris from the
> 8th to 12th of January.
>
> Cetril (a non-profit organisation) will pay for housing, food and travel
> for developers.
>
> We currently plan for up to 30 europeans with cheap flights. Maybe we
> need to find additional funding.
>
> If this proposal is appropriate to you, I'd create a page on the wiki in
> order to organize this session.

Which you have done now at http://wiki.debian.org/DebianEdu/DevCampFrance2007

During our IRC meeting the following questions arised:

- what is the goal of the developers meeting?
- who will decide about funding? Cetrly? styret?
- when+how will the sponsored people get the money to buy plane/train tickets?

regards,
        Holger

--
ThierryForb