Send press release about the free Java announcement?

So, SUN Java will become free software tomorrow, and we can finally
include it on the Debian Edu CD when it happen.  This is a happy day
indeed, and I believe it deserve a press release from the Debian
Edu/Skolelinux community.  At least here in Norway the news is rather
big.

Anyone got time and interest in writing such press release?  It should
be written for at least norwegian, german and english readers.

Here are some links:

  http://www.theserverside.com/news/thread.tss?thread_id=43046
  http://www.javalobby.org/java/forums/t84244.html
  http://blogs.zdnet.com/Burnette/?p=199