Re: Cipux into debian

Hi,

On Saturday 11 November 2006 11:04, Xavier Oswald wrote:
> The two missing perl libraries in debian for cipux are in the NEW queue:
> - libauthen-simple-perl
> - libauthen-simple-pam-perl

Great!

You could also upload those two libs to debian-edu (well you need a
sponsor...but I could do it - but then I wont do NEW (in -edu) for it), in
case the cipux package is ready as well. This would allow us to faster test
cipux.

> So we will be able to upload soon cipux into debian.
> Christian, what's the state of cipux, do you need help ?

But uploading the perl libs to debian-edu only makes sense, if the cipux
package is ready to be uploaded as well, otherwise uploading the perl libs to
debian-edu is (mostly) a waste of time.

So I'm curious about the state of the cipux package now.

regards,
	Holger