Re: Debian-Edu developergathering in Oslo

Hi,

On Monday 25 September 2006 15:20, Morten Werner Olsen wrote:
> If you want to attend please reply to this email (to
> debian-edu@lists.debian.org) or put your name on the agenda [2] in the
> Skolelinux SVN-repository. To get your travel costs reimbursed you
> have to ask styret@friprogramvareiskolen.no in advance of ordering
> tickets.

I would be happy to attend and have sent mail to
styret@friprogramvareiskolen.no to get my travel costs (around 300e)
preapproved and reimbursted.

I intend to work on the following: cd-buildd with petter, the powerpc and
amd64 build for etch cds, possibly creating a debian-edu-live-cd with
live-package or working on the apt-key setup, depending on whats needed. And
all the stuff I dont expect yet :)

regards,
	Holger