Re: [OT] teach linux to children

Am Mittwoch 27 September 2006 13:12 schrieb Gianko:
> Good idea.
> What are children interest? I think talking about physic or math is
> boring. There's a lot of of these applications, but I think is
> necessary to use other arguments to catch their attention. Following
> this

There is many stuff in kdeedu which they like: khangman, kanagram; also
gcompris, but they might feel too old for it. If you produce a simple
animation with GIMP, they will love it, maybe you can create an
animated GIF and integrate it to a html page ("Homepage").

When they see how many apps are there - and all for free - you can start
discussing the idea of free software ;)

Kind regards
Ralf.