Autobuild all archs for the Debian-Edu archive?

I just discovered that the gnash packages I built and got on the
test01 CD are broken.  The reason is that they were built on unstable,
and the libraries needed are missing in Etch.  One idea to avoid such
problems in the future is to build all the uploaded source using the
autobuilders and the correct environment.

How hard would it be to set the Debian-Edu archive up to throw away
the uploaded binary packages and leave the building to the
autobuilders?  Are the Debian-Edu autobuilders building based on etch
or sid?  I believe they should build based on etch.

I have seen claims that Ubuntu is doing something similar, so I
suspect we could fetch some patches from there?

Friendly,