Time for a CD test release

I believe the etch CD is getting into shape, and that it is time to
start a new stream of test releases.  Lets do the first this weekend.

I've started on a wiki page to be used to document the changes done
between releases, <URL:http://wiki.debian.org/DebianEdu/ReleaseNotes>.
It should include info on what is working and what is broken.

Please update the release notes with the highlevel changes since the
sarge release.  I know it is a lot, but limit it to the most important
stuff.

The CD to test is the etch-test CD,
<URL:ftp://ftp.skolelinux.no/cd-etch-test/debian-edu-i386-binary-1.raw>,
rsync "ftp.skolelinux.no::skolelinux-etch-test/debian-edu-i386-binary-1.raw".

Friendly,