Debian Edu for powerpc ready for testing

Thanks to the work of Holger and with some help from me, there are now
automatically build powerpc test CDs for Debian Edu.  Currently only
for the etch-test profile.  The CD images are available from
<URL:ftp://ftp.skolelinux.org/cd-etch-test-powerpc/>.  rsync should
work too, use something like this to download it:

  rsync -vt \
    ftp.skolelinux.no::skolelinux-etch-test-powerpc/debian-edu-powerpc-binary-1.raw \
    debian-edu-powerpc-binary-1.raw

I have no idea if it boots, nor if it installs.  Feedback is most
welcome. :)

Friendly,