Debian-Edu/Skolelinux - KDE in the tough school environment

Hi,

at the end of this week I will talk about "KDE in the tough school environment" at the KDE aKademy 2006 in Dublin.

http://conference2006.kde.org/conference/talks/28.php

If there are any demands or Suggestion from Skolelinux/ Debian-Edu to the KDE or the KDE folks, please let me know.

Example:
- what features should KDE have for Schools?
- what are the most significant probles with KDE in schools?

I will be there from 23.09 till 27.09. So please feel free to meet me there.

Greetings
Christian