Re: debian-edu devel meeting

On Fri, 2006-09-15 at 09:15 +0200, Petter Reinholdtsen wrote:
> [Steffen Joeris]
> > After a small discussion on IRC I move the question here.
> > It was suggested to have the next debian-edu meeting on monday the 25th.
>
> I'm fine with the 25th.  If we can verify that slapd and bind are
> working, we should be able to get a test-release out before that. :)

for me the installer works in debian-edu-expert  mode, i can still not
get autopartkit to work. but that's perhaps a vmware issue.

slapd and named are working on my etch-test main server installations
today. I have not tested adding anything to the ldap database, becouse i
dont know how. named is resolving normaly.

someone else that can verify this too ?

thin client server profile installs, but i have to install syslinux
manually. There are changes i made in debian-edu-config that should help
on that. I will test it when someone have time to upload.

> > If we can fix the time for 19.00 CET, I would be able to attend
> > (means 0300 am here).  But please feel free to choose a different
> > time, because i am just one out of many ;)
>
> I am fine with moving it even 1 hour earlier.  What about 16:00 UTC,
> 18:00 CET?

ok by me.

Ronny