kiosk profiles via debian-edu-artwork

Hi

While working a bit on the debian-edu packages and looking on our roadmap I
saw the "we need an eye-candy desktop" point again.
Well fellowers now we have the debian-edu-artwork package. Currently it gives
us a nice bootsplash and a kdm theme, so I guess it is time to add some nice
kiosk profiles. My dream would be to have different profiles for the
different school types. I guess the question of how we can change them via an
admin frontend can be answered later, but for now i would like to have them
in the debian-edu-artwork package. As far as I know there are always some
kiosk profiles, but not yet in the main branch, so I encourage you to add
them to the debian-edu-artwork package. I will try to make a small beginning,
but I don't have the resources here to test it in an appropiate manner (well
feel free to send me some laptops for free if you want ;) ). Please feel free
to ask me about that on #debian-edu and try to get the stuff into the
debian-edu-artwork package.

Cheers and greetings from down under
Steffen