svn.skolelinux.org gives: svn: error: cannot set LC_ALL locale

On 3 different computers I have tried this command:

svn co svn+ssh://svn.skolelinux.org/repos/skolelinux

This gives this error message:

svn: error: cannot set LC_ALL locale
svn: error: environment variable LANG is nb_NO
svn: error: please check that your locale name is correct

I've tried the command on all this locales (because I have all this
locales installed):

Debian nb_NO.iso88591, nb_NO.utf8, nb_NO, en_GB, en_GB.utf8,
en_GB.iso88591.
Kubuntu: nb_NO.utf8

I suspect the locale handeling needs a santy check from the server side?

Knut Yrvin