Systems expo in Munich

Hi people,

at the end of October, (23rd-27th), the Systems expo will again take
place in Munich.  While it first looked like there would be no free
booths for Free Software projects, it finally turned out that there will
a (apparently) considerably sized Free Software area now.

I am organizing the Debian precense there right now and it seems there
is still space left for other FLOSS projects.

Is Debian-Edu/Skolelinux interested in running a booth again?

In case there is not enough interest for a whole booth over the whole
time, maybe we could cooperate and at least partly run a booth together
as an option.

Please CC me, I am not subscribed.

cheers,

Michael