adept now in Debian unstable

Adept is a package manager that looks really cool and is easy to
use. I've tested it a while, and it get the job done with security
updates. With the 2.0 version it has been improved with a simplified
application management interface. It also have an adept-notifier that
gives shows a small warning sign in the system tray when security
updates arrives. It's pretty cool. Here is some screenshots:

http://web.mornfall.net/adept_installer.html
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Adept.jpg

I don't know if the application is translated. But I believe we should
translate it. We should also consider the application to be the
package gui for people that don't are familiar with the text based
command interface.

Regards

Knut Yrvin