hey there

Do you practice driving in London?.

Debian-edu

Turn prior learning experience into course credits!

See how previous experience counts with getting a online degree in less then 2 weeks

Over 80 degree program to choose from. There are no required tests, classes, books, or interviews!

B~achelors, M~asters, MBA, and Do~ctorate (PhD) Diplom~a!

call us now 1-206-337-1870 24hours a day 7days a week

Good Day

Anne Jackson

Did those students miss eating last winter?.
Joe's girlfriend generally misses laughing..
THE PARENT arrived back on the scene. She gave me a tape by Dr. Laura Meyers from UCLA. I listened to that tape eight times. I listened over and over and heard the same thing again and again. Ms. Meyers said, 'These kids may need to hear a word many times (perhaps 72 times) before they ever say a word. A computer can be patient and say it the same way every time.' Now I understood. I was not patient enough. I did not allow the student to hear the words over and over. I was interrupting their learning by interjecting, when they were totally engrossed in what they were doing. I was asking questions they were not ready to answer. They were just learning language. They didn't have the answers yet..
Don't you practice dancing as often as possible?.
Those bus drivers aren't missing praying on the street just now..
Haven't the journalists liked surfing?.
Then came THE PARENT. (Now, you need to know, I love the parents of the children I teach.) This parent arrived on the scene with her son who had Down?s Syndrome. She wanted a piece of software with REAL photos, one on each screen with the word in text and the word spoken aloud. I looked at her and thought to myself, ?B-O-R-I-N-G. The child will NEVER respond to that.?.
Mr. Hanson isn't practicing working..
Jackie is missing jogging by the sea at present..
Did those bus drivers regret singing?.
Jack is not missing singing near the station..
4.
The pilots were enjoying jogging at the company..
Brian was a boy with Down's Syndrome. He was taking several medications. Brian came from a nurturing family and extended family who provided him with every opportunity. His mother was a teacher and wanted what was best for him. He exhibited no language and was considerably behind his other friends with Down?s Syndrome. We set up a noun program at school. At first he seemed disinterested. He looked at the pictures and sucked his thumb. The more we encouraged him to engage the keyboard, the more he sucked his thumb. We then paired him with a child who was very interested in the noun program. Suddenly the two were fighting over who was next to pick a picture. He worked several times a week at the computer. At his 3-year IEP, the team shook their heads. They didn't understand. Despite the track record of many students with Down?s Syndrome, Brian's language was his best skill. I smiled and his mother winked at me..
EDWARDS: They are doing all they can to take the campaign for the highest office in the land down the lowest possible road..
EDWARDS: ... more negative attacks -- aren't you sick of it?.