Re: local devices on Skolelinux2.0?

Hey ho

On Friday 19 May 2006 15:45, RalfGesellensetter wrote:
> Hi Trond
>
> Am Freitag 19 Mai 2006 15:30 schrieb Trond Mæhlum:
> > In LTSP4.2 there is now support for usbsticks using ltspfs. Is it
> > possible to install this on Skolelinux2.0 with the new ltsp version?
> > If so, is there a howto on this somewhere?
>
> BTW: is the daily build still running since we released slx 2.0? is it
> planned to have any revisions - or is all work "absorbed" by etch?
In theory there should be daily builds for sarge, yes but after some
discussions I want to go for "not having sarge point releases" and security
fixes can be provided over the mirror I guess. Currently the daily build on
developer is still working and including the security fixes, but as said I
currently do not plan to set up the sarge daily builds. I can of course work
on that but the focus is more on etch as we don't have the manpower to
provide 2.0 point releases, so we will stay with r1 .

Of course I am open for suggestions, but I guess the work will be absorbed by
etch (of course except security support and maybe critical bugfixes, but
currently no ones are plant)

Greetings
Steffen